Latest newsletter is posted online.
Thanks to all who scored the scholarship applications.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Congratulations to Hunter Savell for winning the BIC scholarship!
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin and this is the 50th anniversary of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
- We have our first Mensa Youth event planned for Saturday, June 24, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Johnny Henderson Park, pavilion 2, in Enterprise. This will be a meet and greet picnic. During this time we will be discussing plans for up coming events, projects and competitions. I will be sharing the many benefits of GY membership and what resources are available for 2E youth. This event will be open to potential youth members, so feel free to bring a friend or two. You are not required to bring anything. However, if you would like to bring a side dish, Frisbee, board game, or something you would like to share we would be much appreciative. I will be bringing some of my environmental data collection probes for a fun science experiment! We look forward to meeting all of you. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP in the comments to the facebook post or email to webmaster on the contact page of this site, and mention if you plan to bring something to share.
- July meeting to be determined ..
- Our usual meeting time and place is the fourth Saturday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.