Latest newsletter is posted online.
Thanks to all who scored the scholarship applications.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Congratulations to Hunter Savell for winning the BIC scholarship!
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin and this is the 50th anniversary of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
- April meeting 6 p.m. Venditori's Italian Restaurant, 2575 Hilton Garden Drive, Auburn, Alabama. Exit I-85 on Bent Creek Road toward the airport, turn left at the signal by Waffle House to circle around behind the Hilton Garden Inn; look between the Inn and Wendy's. Click here for map.
- Our usual meeting time and place is the fourth Saturday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.