Latest newsletter is posted online.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- We have added a link to Excel Easy, a free online tutorial for Excel. So many occupations require proficiensy in Excel that your kids, and even yourself, should get started before confronting an Excel proficiency on a job interview.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Thanks to those who scored scholarship application essays
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
- We cautiously resume activities with regard to COVID-19.
Follow the guidelines and directives issued by your National, State, and Local governments and take of yourselves.
WASH YOUR HANDS. Conduct your activites as if you were infected.
For CDC guidance click here.
For Alabama Public Health Dept Updates click here.
- Our April meeting will be on Saturday the 24th at 6 p.m. at
the Mossy Grove Schoolhouse Restaurant located at 1841 Alabama Highway 87, Troy, Alabama. Southbound from MGM, that's a right turn with the Burger King on your left, watch for signs and right turn lane for Hwy 87. Restaurant on your left.
Click here for the dinner menu page.
- Our usual meeting time and place is a Saturday late in the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy, Auburn, or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.