Latest newsletter is posted online.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- We have added a link to Excel Easy, a free online tutorial for Excel. So many occupations require proficiensy in Excel that your kids, and even yourself, should get started before confronting an Excel proficiency on a job interview.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Thanks to those who scored scholarship application essays
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
- We cautiously resume activities with regard to COVID-19.
Follow the guidelines and directives issued by your National, State, and Local governments and take of yourselves.
WASH YOUR HANDS. Conduct your activites as if you were infected.
For CDC guidance click here.
For Alabama Public Health Dept Updates click here.
- June's meeting will be on Saturday the 26th at 6 p.m. at Mr. Gus' Ristorante, 6268 Atlanta Highway in Montgomery. Ask for us; don't give up; we have our own room waaay in the back. Find Gus' at the corner of Bell Road at the east end of the Bell Plaza Shopping Center behind the Wells Fargo Bank. Bell road is the next traffic light north of the Taylor Road intersection on U.S. Highway 231.
- Our usual meeting time and place is a Saturday late in the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy, Auburn, or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.